Many of you know Benton has been in a "funk" lately. For at least
the past few weeks, he's had very rough mornings, during which he
looks just miserable. Typically, the only way for him to feel better
is to throw up. Almost like clockwork, he does so at around 12p.
We've tried to describe this to you all, but today Dad caught it on film.
(Beware...if you have a weak stomach, you may want to skip this
video.) So sad. We just wish we could make it all better for B. :-(
Then, at about 3p each day, Benton changes almost instantly into a
happy, playful little boy. Here he is this afternoon enjoying an
unseasonably warm day as he uses his walker for the first time outdoors.
Come on, Dad, catch up with me!
Here's Benton this evening trying to drink like a big boy out of a small
glass. Nurse Shelia is helping.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
WOW! I can't believe how much Benton has changed since I saw him last!!! I LOVE his big smiles, his teasing of his loving Daddy and his giggles! I hope his mornings start being better. Poor bugger! He looks great and I'm so glad he got to spend some quality time on his feet outside on Sunday!! Big hugs to all of you -- Mel (from Starbucks!)
Post a Comment