Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

BOO! Happy Halloween to all our favorite ghouls and
goblins out there! We hope you're enjoying this
frightful yet fun holiday and that you're only counting
half the calories you consume. Eventually all our teeth
fall out anyway, right?!!

Well, we have some cute Halloweeners at the Hills
house this year. Here's Benton the Bovine, the cutest
cow in the pasture.


Benton got to wear his costume to school yesterday.
Here he is with his classmates and teachers.


And here's our other son in his Halloween costume.
Can you guess what he is???


An Iron Skillet!!!! (Hardy-har-har!)

Okay, you don't like that? How about an airplane?!


Here's Daddy holding up his two bundles
of joy...


Anyone for a staring contest?


Lately, Benton has been having a bit of a hard time
waking up in the morning. Maybe setting the clocks
back tonight will help; meanwhile, we've had to go to
extreme measures to arouse him (see video below)!

3 comments:

Catherine said...

Hi Tamara,

It's Catherine Gammon in Atlanta with Russell. I just sent you an email to work but then figured you were probably still out on maternity leave. Then I ventured into your blog and found the most amazing pcitures of your new baby. I'm so glad to hear Benton;s procedure was successful too. He is so brave! I haven't looked at the blog since your son was born. He's adorable..Great work!
Let me know a good email to send a personal email. Enjoy your time off! Catherine gammoncatherine@russellcorp.com

Melisa said...

What cute little goblins! Iron is getting SO BIG!! Love his little smiles!

Anonymous said...

Tamara,

Hope you don't mind, many, many months ago Mindee forwarded on your blog and I have followed it ever since. You two are such great parents and I think I cry almost everytime I check in on you. I love the Benton and Iron up dates and keep it up:)

Carri (carri@profilesteel.com)